Rolex Datejust Gold Black

for up to eight months because he didn't realise he was in danger.

The error meant Mr Hannah was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning

Mr Hannah said: "Thankfully, the grandkids are okay, as are my daughters Tracey and Sharlene."

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

And his daughters and grandchildren were also put at risk of the same health problems caused by the mistake.

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

"I called the council, but they said it was nothing to do with them. But it's a council flat and I've lived here for over 25 years and the fire was here when I Newest Rolex Other Watches US

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

"When they took the chimney out I assumed they'd done something to make a new flue but they did nothing.

"He asked if I had a gas fire and I said yes. But when I told him there was no chimney, he said, 'You're joking! You're lucky to be alive'. He turned the gas fire off at the mains.

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

He said: "I only found out about this on May 12 when a gas engineer came up to check my central heating.

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

Dumbarton man says he is lucky to be alive after botched building work

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

His three grandchildren are regular visitors to his flat. David, 17, Lewis, eight, and three year old Reilly visit their grandad every Thursday for their tea and the younger two regularly stay over on a Saturday night, Lewis sleeping in the living room where the fire was.

Mr Hannah had no idea there was now nowhere for the gas fumes to vent out of his property.

A spokesman for West Dunbartonshire Council said: "We are concerned to hear of this report and officers are fully investigating to establish the facts. This investigation is ongoing. We take our health and safety responsibilities very seriously and will review the situation once we have the full information.

A Dumbarton man says he is lucky to be alive after he was left with carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of botched building work.

"I'm raging, furious. It's absolutely Rolex Datejust Gold Black ridiculous that they've done this.

"The council knew the fire was here but denied responsibility."

"I told the council it was their responsibility but the woman said, 'No, no, it's nothing to do with us'.

fire from his home at Whiteford Avenue.

"Yet the council contacted City Technical the next day and they came round on May 16 and took the fire out.

Alistair Hannah from Bellsmyre is now seeking legal advice following the bungled job to remove the chimney flue and gas Rolex Datejust 41 Black Diamond

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

moved in.

The fire was only finally removed on May 16 after Mr Hannah contacted the Lennox Herald.

The problem arose after contractors Turner Facilities Management took away the chimney as part of a refurbishment of the exterior of the building but left the gas fire in his flat. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Mens Watch

Rolex Datejust Gold Black

Adidas Shoes For Men Tumblr
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day Date 18k With Diamonds

Rolex Daytona Ceramic

Shoes Adidas For Girls Black
Rolex Submariner Blue Face

Adidas For Girls 2018
Adidas Invader On Feet
Gold Rolex Watches For Men With Diamonds

Rolex Submariner Mens

Rolex Submariner Date Steel

Rolex Submariner Gold And Steel Blue

Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Mens Watch

Rolex Explorer Womens

Adidas Crazy Explosive Blue And White
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day Date Black Face

Home / Rolex Datejust Gold Black

 

English | Français | Español | Deutsch

Copyright © 2005 Weyerhaeuser Company - All Rights Reserved