Rolex Datejust Gold Black
for up to eight months because he didn't realise he was in danger.
The error meant Mr Hannah was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning
Mr Hannah said: "Thankfully, the grandkids are okay, as are my daughters Tracey and Sharlene."
And his daughters and grandchildren were also put at risk of the same health problems caused by the mistake.
"I called the council, but they said it was nothing to do with them. But it's a council flat and I've lived here for over 25 years and the fire was here when I Newest Rolex Other Watches US
"When they took the chimney out I assumed they'd done something to make a new flue but they did nothing.
"He asked if I had a gas fire and I said yes. But when I told him there was no chimney, he said, 'You're joking! You're lucky to be alive'. He turned the gas fire off at the mains.
He said: "I only found out about this on May 12 when a gas engineer came up to check my central heating.
Dumbarton man says he is lucky to be alive after botched building work
His three grandchildren are regular visitors to his flat. David, 17, Lewis, eight, and three year old Reilly visit their grandad every Thursday for their tea and the younger two regularly stay over on a Saturday night, Lewis sleeping in the living room where the fire was.
Mr Hannah had no idea there was now nowhere for the gas fumes to vent out of his property.
A spokesman for West Dunbartonshire Council said: "We are concerned to hear of this report and officers are fully investigating to establish the facts. This investigation is ongoing. We take our health and safety responsibilities very seriously and will review the situation once we have the full information.
A Dumbarton man says he is lucky to be alive after he was left with carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of botched building work.
"I'm raging, furious. It's absolutely Rolex Datejust Gold Black ridiculous that they've done this.
"The council knew the fire was here but denied responsibility."
"I told the council it was their responsibility but the woman said, 'No, no, it's nothing to do with us'.
fire from his home at Whiteford Avenue.
"Yet the council contacted City Technical the next day and they came round on May 16 and took the fire out.
Alistair Hannah from Bellsmyre is now seeking legal advice following the bungled job to remove the chimney flue and gas Rolex Datejust 41 Black Diamond
The fire was only finally removed on May 16 after Mr Hannah contacted the Lennox Herald.
The problem arose after contractors Turner Facilities Management took away the chimney as part of a refurbishment of the exterior of the building but left the gas fire in his flat. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Mens Watch
Rolex Datejust Gold Black
Adidas Shoes For Men TumblrHome / Rolex Datejust Gold Black
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day Date 18k With Diamonds
Rolex Daytona Ceramic
Shoes Adidas For Girls Black
Rolex Submariner Blue Face
Adidas For Girls 2018
Adidas Invader On Feet
Gold Rolex Watches For Men With Diamonds
Rolex Submariner Mens
Rolex Submariner Date Steel
Rolex Submariner Gold And Steel Blue
Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Mens Watch
Rolex Explorer Womens
Adidas Crazy Explosive Blue And White
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Day Date Black Face